Delivering Services Safely- ffrom Start to ffinish
Ffolkes Offshore is committed to delivering Industry Leading Performance, and maintains an industry leading Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment (QHSSE) system which is aligned to OGP regulations, and based on ISO 9001:2015 guidelines.
Our QHSE processes are integral to all the company’s operations- and is the backbone of what we do- our success in a demanding, safety focused industry depends on our capacity to meet, and exceed the expectations of the industry, regulatory authorities, and ultimately, our Clients.
Through the proactive application of our QHSE systems, we commit to:
- Safeguard our People, Assets and the Environment
- Attain the highest possible industry standards in the areas of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
- Use Risk Management and Assessment Techniques to proactively reduce incident frequency.
- Implement Continual Improvement of our Quality System by regular Management Review.
- Directly Engage with our Clients, Contractors and Suppliers to ensure Quality throughout every step of the Supply Chain
- Promote Training to improve Employee awareness of the Quality Management process.
- Carry out regular audit and inspections of our own operations, facilities and departments, and those of our suppliers and subcontractors.
Ffolkes Offshore Line Management is responsible for consistently delivering Leadership by Example and ensuring that resources are provided and readily available to staff and employees carrying our our daily operations.