Supporting your UK operations- Our ffocus on High Quality Service
From first client contact through successful turnaround and on time departure, Ffolkes Offshore provides local expertise, dedicated personnel and a proven commitment to reducing overall Port & Logistics OPEX costs for our clients:
Core Services including:
- Coordination of Berthing, Pilotage and Port Services within the UK’s Principal Offshore Ports
- Full HM Customs Reporting, including CERS & UK National Maritime Single Window (NMSW)
- Key Client Manager- Individual Point of Contact for each of our clients
- Extensive network of local suppliers and service providers, vetted and quality assured to international quality standards.
- Online Client Portal allowing access to live online Vessel Cost Tracker
- 24-hour on call service for urgent or emergency requirements
- Lloyds accredited ISM Auditors.
- On-Hire / Off-Hire Marine survey & Gas Free Certification through our preferred partner Aberdeen Marine Surveyors Limited.
Crew & Project Personnel Support
- Crew travel coordination from initial contact with Owners crewing department, through to safe embarkation to vessel.
- Visa and Immigration support both prior to and upon arrival.
- Hotel and Accommodation assistance (incl. preferential negotiated rates & availability in all our key ports)
- Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Assistance
- Coordination and charter of off port service launches, helicopters and charter aircraft.
Freight and Equipment Support
- Receipt and consolidation of Owners freight and spares at our Aberdeen Hub Location, Peterhead or Great Yarmouth Warehouses.
- Over 4000sq.ft of modern, secure warehousing and freight forwarding space located within Aberdeen Harbour area.
- Customs Import & Export Shipment Clearance (including non EU & International)
- Receipt, Handling & Dispatch by Air, Road or Sea Freight.
- Storage of Owner’s equipment and spares (including Long Term secure Storage)
- Online Client Portal allowing access to live freight and equipment status.
- Purchasing on Owners behalf using our extensive network of local and national suppliers- saving on shipping and import cost.
- Negotiation of preferential rates and bulk purchase savings on clients behalf. Recommendation of reliable and trusted local suppliers.